AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 1 (95 Views)

Slope Pattern on Bridge

95 Views, 0 Replies
01-21-2005 12:48 PM
How do you keep slope patterns from appearing on a bridge?

In my model I have a bridge assembly between two roadway assemblies in a corridor (specified with 1-baseline and 3-regions). When I add slope patterns, they are shown all the way across the bridge even though I specify limits in the "slope pattern" tab in the "corridor properties" dialog box.

Even when there's no bridge present for some reason the station limits that I specify in the "slope pattern" tab do not correspond to what's shown in on the corridor... even when I refresh or rebuild the corridor.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs