Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slope Analysis Viewing Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gsdice
498 Views, 3 Replies

Slope Analysis Viewing Issue

So I've built a surface and now need to do a slope analysis. I've gone trough the surface style and done my slope analysis by shading, set my variables from 15-18, 18.01-25, 25 and up set my shading colors. I go to turn on my slopes and it looks good except everywhere under 15% is a solid white hatch. Can anybody figure out how to get rid of it. I've played with the settings and can not figure it out. 

Any help is much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Citadel2012
in reply to: gsdice

What version of Civil 3d are you running? Also, it might help to post a screenshot of your problem, a picture of surface properties> analysis tab> slopes, and a picture of surface style> analysis tab> slopes.

in reply to: Citadel2012

I'm running 2014 Civil 3D. Here are the screen shots of the listed displays. I'm new-ish to civil 3D but I just can't locate where turn the soild white hatching off. I'd be alright if it just did not print.

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 4
jmayo-EE
in reply to: gsdice

Maybe someone will chime in with better info but I believe this is a known issue that has yet to be fixed. If you do not all of the product updates installed install them. If you need to print this creat a range for the slopes less than the 15% and assign a color that will not plot.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report