AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
kevincurrey
Message 1 of 2 (44 Views)

Sheet manager - please help!

44 Views, 1 Replies
01-28-2005 03:13 PM
I'm having a serious problem with my Sheet manager. It happens whenever I setup a viewport in a sheet from my sheet manager - whether I do it manually or by dropping in a named view. If I drop in a view, as soon as it has finished processing, it ignores the view that is set and zooms out to the extents. Also, whenever I add a viewport to a layout, any other viewports on the layout zoom out the extents also. This only happens though when I'm using a sheet in the sheet manager. If I just use the layout tab from my original drawing, both functions work just fine. I realize that there are about million ways that I could set up my sheets differently, especially not using sheet manager, but I really need to be able to use it. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Kevin Currey
Distinguished Contributor
hboutwell
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: Sheet manager - please help!

02-08-2005 01:57 PM in reply to: kevincurrey
OK ran into this earlier in LDD.

USCVP=0 in paper, model and model through paper. that's 3 times. seems to fix it when you do it in both files, the original the item comes from and the file where it's going too.

Heidi

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs