Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet manager - please help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kevincurrey
95 Views, 1 Reply

Sheet manager - please help!

I'm having a serious problem with my Sheet manager. It happens whenever I setup a viewport in a sheet from my sheet manager - whether I do it manually or by dropping in a named view. If I drop in a view, as soon as it has finished processing, it ignores the view that is set and zooms out to the extents. Also, whenever I add a viewport to a layout, any other viewports on the layout zoom out the extents also. This only happens though when I'm using a sheet in the sheet manager. If I just use the layout tab from my original drawing, both functions work just fine. I realize that there are about million ways that I could set up my sheets differently, especially not using sheet manager, but I really need to be able to use it. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Kevin Currey
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hboutwell
in reply to: kevincurrey

OK ran into this earlier in LDD.

USCVP=0 in paper, model and model through paper. that's 3 times. seems to fix it when you do it in both files, the original the item comes from and the file where it's going too.

Heidi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report