Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selections not working, etc. Civil 3d 2014

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tworzella
1059 Views, 2 Replies

Selections not working, etc. Civil 3d 2014

Having several issues.

1. Right click is not popping up menu. Right click customizations are all set correctly. Works fine in plain Autocad.

2. When I select an object the correct layer is not showing up in the AutoCad "Layers" toolbar. That toolbar is only showing the current layer. The correct layer however is showing up the "Properties dialog box" Again plain AutoCad works ok.

3. When selecting objects I need to select my desired command 1st to get the desired results. Example if I window or use the quick select to select my desired objects. For instance if I quick select all cogo points, it highlights them all and I want to explode them or delete, etc, I then hit or type the command. It then drops my selection and tells me to select objects. Sometimes I want to dlete a line or something and I have it selected and hit the delete key on my keyboard. That doesn't work anymore. Also if I hit the erase button or type the command it drops the selected object and wants me to pick that object again.

Numbers 1 and 3 happened to me once last week and a reboot fixed it. No dice today though.

Early last week I got a notice for a Autocad SP1 for 64 was available so I updated that. Not sure if that is what is causing my issues or not.

Anyone?

Thanks,

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: tworzella

Set PICKFIRST = 1?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
tworzella
in reply to: Jay_B

Well, don't I feel foolish. That worked and I should have thought of that obvious one. Well it has been one of those days. I am glad I did not yet revert to resetting it back to out the box settings. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report