Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sections

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil
526 Views, 13 Replies

Sections

When I draw my corridor sections, the multiple sections that I have created from Corridor Surfaces, not displayed correctly, the pavement continuos parallel to the slope, not up to the width of the pavement.

problem.png

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
wfberry
in reply to: SantiagoIngCivil

On the Corridor Properites screen, Surfaces tab, did you select something besides NONE in the OVERHANG CORRECTION column?

Bill

Message 3 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil
in reply to: wfberry

I have selected NONE, but the tab allow me click on bottom or below.

Thank you Bill.

Santiago.

Message 4 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil
in reply to: wfberry

Bill, I click all options, and the problem persists. What more can I do?

Thank you.
Message 5 of 14
wfberry

Post a drawing.

There are a lot more experienced people than me and I am sure someone will help. 

Bill

Message 6 of 14

I trried all options, overhang corrections, boundaries... and always the same problem... someone knows how I could solutioned..

problema.png

Message 7 of 14
sboon

It's not clear to me what the problem is here.  Please post a sketch or a different screenshot showing exactly what you want to see in the section vs. what you are currently seeing.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 8 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil
in reply to: sboon

In this draw, the sections are right, for example the pavement, the lines finish in the second layer.

solution.png

Message 9 of 14
sboon

In the first section you posted the corridor section looks correct but the surface sections look wrong, probably because your corridor surface boundaries are not correct.  In the second section I don't see any surfaces at all, unless they're hiding under the corridor.

Either way the solution is probably related to the corridor surface boundaries.  Please open your corridor properties dialog, switch to the Boundaries tab and post a screenshot of what you have there.

Steve

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 10 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil

boundaries.png

Message 11 of 14

Sorry, Im from Canary Islands. Mi Software in in spanish. My software is Autocad civil 3D 2013. Only I have a boundarie in datum surface because the rest it´s impossible to add. Software advice me something like that: " 0 mask was not added as surface contour Corridor due to capture polygon". I don´t know why.

Thank you Steve.

Message 12 of 14

corridor surfaces.png

Message 13 of 14
sboon

The pavement surface boundaries aren't working, probably because the automatic tools for adding them create a boundary that crosses over itself somewhere, which is not allowed.

There is a tutorial in the help files showing how to create an interactive boundary.  Try this link or search the help system for Exercise 2 corridor surface boundaries.

Steve

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 14 of 14
SantiagoIngCivil

Than you Steve!!! Your help had been great! Very thanks!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report