Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

School doesn´t recognise benefits of students autodesk

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Kokeza
364 Views, 2 Replies

School doesn´t recognise benefits of students autodesk

First of all I am not having problem that someone needs to help me with, I´m deeply sorry if this doesn´t belong on this forum but i just wanted to share it with someone whom might understand.

As you know students version has watermark on it that prevents commercial use. In my school that watermark presents problems to most of teachers even it means that I´m using original version of AutoCAD.

To not have any problems with teachers I need to use illegal versions of AutoCAD if i want to print drawings without watermarks.

This problem made me think that I´m not the only one with this problem and made me sad because there are lots of students who are willing to learn and work in AutoCAD.

I will still continue to work and practice in my students version of AutoCAD.

Sincerely, The Student.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Kokeza

Hi Kokeza,

Thank you for letting us know about this situation. I would suggest you contact our Education Community team direclty on this link. They may be able to contact your school and assist you with thei problem.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
Kokeza
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for understaing. I sent message to support team.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report