Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Line Labels - 1 missing

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Jeff_M
1041 Views, 1 Reply

Sample Line Labels - 1 missing

OK, I am really stumped by this new issue. I have an alignment with 2 Sample Line groups, 1 for each of 2 salamander crossing scenarios, with each Sample line group and group labels on different layers so I can freeze those not needed for the particular plan, some of these are in the same locations (but have different names so there are 2 sample lines & labels at these locations). I have the Sample lines labeled in plan view to show the name and station, each of them shows up correctly. Well, until I switch to Paperspace when 1 of them (yes, just 1) disappears. I've tried to edit the text in Modelspace and it shows correctly, in the editor. The layer reports correctly, the labels all use the same style. Short of exploding the label, I cannot get it to display in Paperspace. Has anyone else seen this and found the cause & fix for it?

2-6-2013 10-16-48 AM.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jeff_M
in reply to: Jeff_M

Bah, in too much of a hurry this morning trying to get this job out and made a dumb mistake. I put the wrong Sample line for that station on the wrong layers, so while the Sample line displayed correctly, the Label that went with it ws frozen. Switching the 2 label lines' layers fixed this.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report