Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC Superelevation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
GZE
Advocate
516 Views, 3 Replies

SAC Superelevation

I used SAC to create a simple Lane and Shoulder subassembly with top codes only, but it wont follow the alignment superelevation, i keeps a default slope of -3% throughout the alignment. I have tried to go through previous post on this issue with no luck, Kindly assist me in solving this problem I have attached the subassembly file lane.pkt (zipped)

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Nik-D
in reply to: GZE

Hi, I unzipped the file and tried to load into SAC 2012 but go t a screen full of errors when i tried to load it.

Message 3 of 4
KMercier_C3D
in reply to: GZE

You need to use your calculated "supa" value when generating point P2 instead of the "pavegrade"

Kati Mercier, P.E. | LinkedIn | AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Pronouns: She/Her
Co-author of "Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013"
AU2019 Speaker::: CES321590: Analyze and Revise Existing Subassembly Composer PKT Files for AutoCAD Civil 3D
AU2017 Speaker::: CI125544: Analyze and Devise in Subassembly Composer
AU2012 Speaker::: CI3001: Reverse Engineering with Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD Civil 3D
AU2011 Speaker::: CI4252: Create Subassemblies That Think Outside the Box With Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD® Civil 3D®

Message 4 of 4
GZE
Advocate
in reply to: KMercier_C3D

@KMercier_C3D wrote:

You need to use your calculated "supa" value when generating point P2 instead of the "pavegrade"

It works !!

Thank You

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report