Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC-Subassembly (auxilary point dos not targgeting ) maby civil 3d BUG

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
wedzisi
689 Views, 4 Replies

SAC-Subassembly (auxilary point dos not targgeting ) maby civil 3d BUG

HELLO EVRY ONE 

I have problem with targetting in civil 3d , i allredy post one ebout that but i slove it with split coridore buy regions and geav diferent tarrgets, but now i see that if 2 points in subassembly have same target function (auxilary point and sholder  point have same target in SAC) then ayxilary point dosnot getting offset or elevation , in sac evrything works well , but in civil no , maby i am doing wrong in sac plzz can enyone check my assembly 

now ebout assembly i create subbasembly for curb returne filet with sholder , sholder have merging function but it works only if auxilary point and sholder point have same parameters , but in civil 3d it dosnot working :S  plzz check attached file , sory for my bad english if somthing isnot understandebol plzz tell me  i will try explane better 

Big THX

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
doni49
in reply to: wedzisi

I'm having trouble understanding the purpose of creating the AuxPoints/Links and then recreating Point/Links using the same exact criteria.

For example if you need to create AP2 so that you can see where it is as part of deciding whether P13 even needs created, that would be a valid reason for creaing AP2.  But then if P13 is to be at the same location as AP2 (and if you use the same criteria for creating it, then it WILL be), I would sugguest creating P13 relative to AP2 (Delta X = 0 and Delta Y = 0).

This way if the criteria for this point ever needs to change, you only have to change it in the one location.  Plus doing it as you have it makes it a little harder to follow.

EDIT:  If you changed the criteria of one of your AuxPoints but then didn't change the associated Point, then that MIGHT account for what you're seeing.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 5
wedzisi
in reply to: doni49

EDIT: If you changed the criteria of one of your AuxPoints but then didn't change the associated Point, then that MIGHT account for what you're seeing.
aux links and points have same function with links and pints , they has same target same value ,in SAC works everything good , i think civil have problem with multiply target , try cut sholder in civil and you will se if you check subbasembly you will unterstand function of it , crate line from centerline til end of sholder and target on it merging sholder offset , you will get diferent result :S, i am not new in sac but also i can not say i am professional , but i thinck i have multiply taretting problem also lane side cannot accept 2 offest target same time , meby my civil is going crazy 😛

Message 4 of 5
wedzisi
in reply to: doni49

i solvd thes problem thx i change points like you sad but also there was problem with calculation intersection point with AP 6 and Other points 🙂 i will finish and will attach it so if somone need it can enjoy 🙂

Message 5 of 5
wedzisi
in reply to: wedzisi

I attached file and enjoy whoo wants 🙂 it works fine

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report