Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roundabout Corridor Surface at approach leg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kwkhan
1257 Views, 2 Replies

Roundabout Corridor Surface at approach leg

Hi all,

i have created a roundabout then design a profile for center alignment. now when i am applying the corridor to it there is a small triangular void leaving behind. i have set the targets perfectly. need some help.

see attached image.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Nik-D
in reply to: kwkhan

Your alignment for the roundabout leg appears to stop at the edge of the roundabout. The Subassemblies are always created at right angles to the parent alignment.

You will need to create alignments at the outside edge of the leg and use fillet assemblies from the outer edge of the leg rather than using the leg centrline. This will allow you to fill the triangles.

ftp://www.microdesk.com/Training/Civil%203D%20Tips%20&%20Tricks/Tips&Tricks/Roundabouts/roundabout_d...

Nik

Message 3 of 3
kwkhan
in reply to: Nik-D

but i have design center alignment for all the roads and roundabouts as well. my all levels are already assigned and designed for center alignment. is there any way i can copy the center alignment design profile level values to the edge alignment and then apply the corridor to that.

please have a look on attached images. i have designed circular edge of roundabout and then center alignment which should be match with road center alignment.

see attached images:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report