Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadside Ditch Corridor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lankachp
575 Views, 3 Replies

Roadside Ditch Corridor

I am trying to create a road w/ ditch corridor that takes the ditch elevation from a created profile and calculates the offset from the shoulder based upon a 4:1 slope. I've tried a number of different sub-assemblies and can't seem to get it to calculate the offset correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chris
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cliff Patterson
in reply to: lankachp

Try LinkSlopetoElevation. It can have a target profile for the elevation. The slope is shortened or lengthened to the target at the slope specified.

Cliff Patterson
Message 3 of 4
lankachp

I am currently using the LinkSlopeToElevation subassembly, with a -25% slope and it isn't calculated the offset correctly... for example on a elevation difference of 1.42 it is calculated the offset to be 11.61 instead of 5.67. I can't seem to figure out why it isn't working for me.

Chris
Message 4 of 4
lankachp

Well I decided to just go ahead and delete my assembly/corridor and start over... it is now working using the same subassemblies as before. Thanks for the help.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report