Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversed leader for dragged state

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
davwong
653 Views, 8 Replies

Reversed leader for dragged state

Please see attached picture for the problem. Thank you.

Presentation1.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mohammadamjad48
in reply to: davwong

first find the attached file and open it. i make the Parcel Segment label Style named "My Style". Apply this style only to change style what you want.

thanks  

Raj
Autocad Civil 3d 2017 x64
Hp Dv6 i7 2.2Ghz
8Gb Ram
750Gb Momentous Hard
2Gb Ati Card
Message 3 of 9
davwong
in reply to: mohammadamjad48

Seems like a pretty clever hack with arrows at both ends. Mind sharing how you did it? I still need to maintain my own labelling style for my own convention. I.e. Not the US convention of Direction-Bearing-Direction.

Message 4 of 9
mohammadamjad48

In the Toolspace under the setting tab in parcel >Label Styles>Line>”Bearing over Distance”

I copy them with the name of “My Style” and modify them.

If you want to change anything in this “My Style” simply right click on My Style click edit …

in the Layout tab under the Component name:  select Distance.  In the contents row double click on value row select the “<[Segment Length(Um|P2|RN|AP|Sn|OF)]>m” change the unite and click the Right arrow button and the click ok.

Your distance units are changed.

Same method is use for Bearings also.

If you want to realize that how can I make it.

Its take your lot of time to learn it.

Raj
Hp Dv6 i7 2.2Ghz
8Gb Ram
750Gb Momentous Hard
2Gb Ati Card
Message 5 of 9
Cadguru42

@davwong wrote:

Please see attached picture for the problem. Thank you.

Presentation1.png

I've also wanted to be able to remove the landing line that shows up on a C3D label when it's dragged, but have yet to find a way to do it. 

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 6 of 9

For the leader tail, you can select the label in the model, right click and select Toggle Leader Tail.

This property is also accessible in the properties.

Select the label, in the properties palette, change Leader Tail Visibility from "From Label Style" to "Always Hide"

If you use the properties palette, you can change multiple labels at once.

The command TOGGLELABELLEADERTAIL, which is used by the right click context menu allows you to select multiple labels if you run the command prior to picking any label styles.

I have looked through the label style editor and I cannot find any location that controls the landing visibility.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 7 of 9
davwong

I would if I only had one to change. But I have a lot though Mohammadamjad48 (see attached). I have at least 3-4 more pages of this. And this is line only. I would be keen to apply this to area as well. It might be faster to apply it the other way around. Plus, I'm always keen to learn. I am still a student afterall. Smiley Happy

toolspace.png

Message 8 of 9
mohammadamjad48

I can’t understand what are u saying about or what you need. Please  attach the drawing and explain with picture or sketch.

Raj
Hp Dv6 i7 2.2Ghz
8Gb Ram
750Gb Momentous Hard
2Gb Ati Card
Message 9 of 9
davwong

I used this Civil Survey Solutions 2013 dwt as my template. If I need to edit your style into the different styles that I need it would take a long time because I don't just have one label style.

http://www.civilsurveysolutions.com.au/files/C3D2013/CivilSurveySolutions2013.dwt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report