AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
ajayanand
Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

Report for Incremental Station Elevation Difference

359 Views, 4 Replies
03-20-2013 11:50 PM

I have more than 200 alignments of road network. The profile design are already done for this. I want to generate Incremental Station Elevation Difference report for all the alignments. For this I have to select each alignment, its respective profile & generate the report for it. As am having more than 200 Alignments I will have to repeat the process 200 times. Is there any way to make the process easier like generating report for all the alignments at once?

bnmurali
Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

Re: Report for Incremental Station Elevation Difference

06-20-2013 11:17 PM in reply to: ajayanand

under list of alignment select all the alignment and then create report it will show all the report in one single file

Contributor
ajayanand
Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

06-21-2013 02:48 AM in reply to: ajayanand

You maybe talking about Incremental stationing report. This is different from Incremental Station Elevation Difference report.

Contributor
ajayanand
Message 4 of 5 (270 Views)

06-21-2013 07:24 AM in reply to: ajayanand

We cannot select all Alignments at time for generating Incremental Station Elevation Difference Report. This is because the surface is also to be selected along with the alignment and the surface will be different for each alignment.

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)

06-21-2013 07:44 AM in reply to: ajayanand

You are correct, the Incremental Station Elevation Difference Report will only report one alignment at a time and compare a FG profile to a EG profile to calculate the difference.

AFAIK all  reports would need to be created individually.

Jay

C3D 2014 SP2
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs