Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Incremental Station Elevation Difference

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ajayanand
1210 Views, 4 Replies

Report for Incremental Station Elevation Difference

I have more than 200 alignments of road network. The profile design are already done for this. I want to generate Incremental Station Elevation Difference report for all the alignments. For this I have to select each alignment, its respective profile & generate the report for it. As am having more than 200 Alignments I will have to repeat the process 200 times. Is there any way to make the process easier like generating report for all the alignments at once?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bnmurali
in reply to: ajayanand

under list of alignment select all the alignment and then create report it will show all the report in one single file

Message 3 of 5
ajayanand

You maybe talking about Incremental stationing report. This is different from Incremental Station Elevation Difference report.

Message 4 of 5
ajayanand

We cannot select all Alignments at time for generating Incremental Station Elevation Difference Report. This is because the surface is also to be selected along with the alignment and the surface will be different for each alignment.

Message 5 of 5
Jay_B

You are correct, the Incremental Station Elevation Difference Report will only report one alignment at a time and compare a FG profile to a EG profile to calculate the difference.

AFAIK all  reports would need to be created individually.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report