Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Super Elevation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Joe-Bouza
4705 Views, 4 Replies

Remove Super Elevation

What is the correct way to remove SE from any given curve on an alignment? I have calculated and the angency does not want SE on a particular curve.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

In tabular curve editor, select the curve to remove, then the first transition in regionand click delete.

Note it does not dissapear?? Bug?? Next click Ok and exit then re open the tabular editor it should have now gone.

This means that you should have defult values (from sub assembly) before this range. I usually would prefer to edit the curves values and change to normal gradients instead as it may play up using the delete method.

The other way could be to export the SE info and adjust it in Excel then bring it back in.

Hope it works Joe.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 3 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

Thanks mike I'll give it a try

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
oktayhasanzadeh
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

open tabular editor, on top right hand corner click on the icon saying "clear all super elevation data."

Message 5 of 5
Koki4
in reply to: oktayhasanzadeh

Thank you.. good way ,I wanted to start from scratch ..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report