Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relative Elevation of 0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
246 Views, 2 Replies

Relative Elevation of 0

I'd like to grade something flat. I've created a feature line at a random elevation and would like to grade it to one side for 30 feet with 0 elevation change at each vertex. So I created a criteria Target: Distance Distance: 30 feet Projection: Relative Elevation Relative Elevation: 0 feet Looks good to me, but when I apply it nothing happens, or I get a fatal error. Anyone have success with this type of criteria? Matt Kolberg
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yep me too. Even with Civil3D 2005. Dave D. "Matt Kolberg" wrote in message news:40ce3444_2@newsprd01... I'd like to grade something flat. I've created a feature line at a random elevation and would like to grade it to one side for 30 feet with 0 elevation change at each vertex. So I created a criteria Target: Distance Distance: 30 feet Projection: Relative Elevation Relative Elevation: 0 feet Looks good to me, but when I apply it nothing happens, or I get a fatal error. Anyone have success with this type of criteria? Matt Kolberg
Message 3 of 3
Mark B
in reply to: Anonymous

It seems to work if you specify a very flat but non-zero slope, like 1000000:1.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report