Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rehab Subassemblies-Overlay+Milling+WidenMatchSlope ???

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ERDAG13
317 Views, 6 Replies

Rehab Subassemblies-Overlay+Milling+WidenMatchSlope ???

Is there any rehab subassembly that will do (Overlay and Mill and Widen and MatchSlope) similar to CaltransOverlayMatchSlope1 plus Milling on first part.Any tips on how to build one?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
fcernst
in reply to: ERDAG13

No, they are currently defective. They do not create the Mill and Level shapes correctly.

We should all be refunded proportionately for this current lack of software capability due to the product defects within these subassemblies.

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 3 of 7
Cadguru42
in reply to: ERDAG13

As @fcernst stated, the rehab subassemblies do not calculate milling and leveling correctly. If you are in need of those quantities, then you're out of luck. If you just need to get elevations and cross sections, then you can use the built-in subassemblies for that. 

There are problems, though, with the built-in subassemblies like feature lines just not connecting up in the middle of a region. 

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 4 of 7
fcernst
in reply to: Cadguru42

They fixed that though..

Capture.JPG

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 5 of 7
Cadguru42
in reply to: fcernst

@fcernst wrote:

They fixed that though..

Capture.JPG

Fixed what? The milling and leveling shapes or the quantities? 

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 6 of 7
fcernst
in reply to: Cadguru42

Both..

Capture2.JPG

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 7 of 7
Cadguru42
in reply to: fcernst

OK, now I see the confusion. For some reason this post came up like it was a recent post and I was responding. I see now that it was created over two years ago. What version fixed it? Because the last time I tried in 2015 the rehabs were still doing it incorrectly. And there's still a problem with OverlayMillAndLevel2 where the crown feature line will sometimes just not connect between sections even in the middle of a region. It was reported to development and still no fix as of now.

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report