AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
hakangus
Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

Realisic No Edges not visible in Object Viewer

207 Views, 3 Replies
12-08-2009 05:38 AM
After I upgraded to C3D 2010 the choice Realisic No Edges is not visible in Object Viewer. Just Hidden, Wireframe, Conceptual and Realistic is visible. What can I do?
*James Wedding, P.E.
Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

Re: Realisic No Edges not visible in Object Viewer

12-08-2009 07:34 AM in reply to: hakangus
Have you created a Visual Style called Realistic No Edges? That's not a
default style, so someone had done that for you previously.

JW
Contributor
jack.strongitharm
Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

12-08-2009 08:22 AM in reply to: hakangus
I agree with James. The 'isolines' you can turn off in the visual style. These adjustments are specific to the template you are using. You could adjust them in the template and will be set in that way every time.

Jack
Contributor
hakangus
Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)

12-09-2009 11:24 AM in reply to: hakangus
Thx both. I run _visualstyles to get the dialog. Then I temporarly droped the visual style Realistic No Edges to the Tool Palette from an earlier drawing. Then dragged it into my new template. Now it works fine.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs