Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design Object Enabler for 2012?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mmcmanus
2103 Views, 4 Replies

Raster Design Object Enabler for 2012?

Is there a Raster Design Object Enabler available for 2012? I need to be able to use SID images and I have always needed the object enabler in the past, does 2012 even need this anymore? Are SID image files one of the defaults for 2012? I haven't installed 2012 yet because I will need to be able to access the image files and I was waiting for the object enabler to be released.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
SethHall
in reply to: mmcmanus

No need to install the Raster object enabler in 2012, it is built in.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mmcmanus

Hi,

look to >>>this site<<< telling you:

AutoCAD Raster Design 2012
Note: The Object Enabler functionality has been integrated into AutoCAD 2012 based products. As a result, there is no separate Object Enabler available for Raster Design 2012.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 5
mmcmanus
in reply to: SethHall

Thank you.  Is this true for Map 3D 2012 also?  I have peopole using both and I have put off installation untill I knew we could use SID files.

Message 5 of 5
marshalla
in reply to: SethHall

Hello,

When I installed and opened the Autodesk Auto Cad Civil 3D 2014 64bit Object enabler Setup, I received the following error "Setup was unable to detect any target appications for Autodesk Auto Cad Civil 3D 2014 64 bit Object Enabler"

Any idea what target application this may be looking for? I have both Auto Cad 12 and 2015 on two systems. When I tried it on both machnes I get the same error.

I do have Rastor Design software on these machines too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report