Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radial Stakeout report

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
apence
274 Views, 0 Replies

Radial Stakeout report

The radial stakeout report for Civ3d 2006 seems to have several problems.

The first problem I have been having is with the pull down data entry menu. When you click on the top, it retracts up to the top of the screen, which is fine. If you click on it up at the top of the screen, it comes back. That is good too. But when you fill out all of the info and click the "Append" button to make the report, the pull down menu retracts and then will not come back down! I thought this worked fine in 2005. For some reason, this form is broken in 2006. Can I somehow get the form from the 2005 version and use it with 2006?

Another problem that I had noticed with the form in 2005 (and it is still in 2006) is the "Angle Right" radial stakeout. Some of the "angle right" angles in the report are actually 180 degrees of what they should be. This can be really confusing for the field crew! Is there an easy way to edit the XSL report form to get the correct angle?

Another little gripe I have about this form is that I cannot do an alignment offset stakeout like in LDD. There does not seem to be any way to do an offset stakeout or even to easily make an offset alignment so that it can be staked.

Do I just need to learn how to write a LandXML report form? Has someone else done this already?
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report