Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROW markers missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jduddin
233 Views, 3 Replies

ROW markers missing

I am putting together ROW markers using a process found on the Being Civil blog.  The Marker setup shows on the Assemblies fine, I go through the corridor section editor and I can see the marker at the proper location for the ROW.  The ROW marker will not show up on the section views, Not sure if I missed a step but everything seems to work up to the point of putting them on the section views.  Any thoughts?  I am using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012.  Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: jduddin

If you can see it in the secito neditor that generally means you're doing the right thing.  Sounds to me that the appropriate code set style has not been applied to your actual section views.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 4
jduddin
in reply to: mathewkol

That did it, the setting was someplace I wasn't looking. Thanks for the help!!! Jeffrey D. Uddin Engineering Technician McClure Engineering Associates, Inc. 4700 Kennedy Drive East Moline, IL 61244 Ph: 309-792-9350 FAX: 309-792-8974 www.mcclureengineering.com This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of McClure Engineering Associates, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and delete the material from any computer. Any other use, review, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of, or reliance on, this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.
Message 4 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: jduddin

Feel free to mark my reply as "accept as solution" so future users can benefit.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report