Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish to Multi-Sheet File (PDF) Issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nloder
1050 Views, 1 Reply

Publish to Multi-Sheet File (PDF) Issue

I have a file with about 20 layout tabs that I want to publish to a multi-sheet PDF.  Here is what I do: 

1. Select all tabs

2. Right click -> Publish Selected Layouts

3. Select all sheets and chose my page setup which is set to plot to a full-size PDF (PDF995 Driver)

4. In publish options, set File Type: Multi-Sheet file, Naming: Prompt for name, Layer info: Don't include

When I hit Publish, CAD starts to publish, and after about 5-10 minutes it asks for a file name.  However, the resulting PDF has only one sheet.  Then it asks for another file name, resulting in the next sheet, and so forth until it publishes about 5 of the 20 sheets I selected as single-file PDF's.

The interesting point is, when I do the above steps identically with the page setup that plots to a half-size PDF (PDF995 Driver) set to the exact same settings, CAD successfully publishes my 20-page PDF. 

I have tried setting publishcollate to both 1 and 0, but this does not fix the problem.

Any other ideas??

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sjg
Advisor
in reply to: nloder

I would use the Sheet Set Manager import all your layouts into the sheet set and publish that way.
Steve Goessling
Land Consultants
Civil3D 2015
Windows 7, 64 bit
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.40Ghz
16 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro 600

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report