AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Ron Mills
Message 1 of 3 (51 Views)

Properties Problem

51 Views, 2 Replies
01-28-2004 06:26 AM
My properties window is not working. I can click on an entity, select properties, and the window comes up.. but there is nothing in it. This is an intermittent problem. I can work in a drawing for a while, use properties for a while and then it stops working. Closing C3D, then reopening "solves" it. I havn't been able to establish any type of a pattern. Has anyone else experienced this? win2000pro P4 1.8 512 Meg Ram
*James Wedding
Message 2 of 3 (51 Views)

Re: Properties Problem

01-28-2004 08:45 AM in reply to: *Ron Mills
PICKFIRST = 1 HTH -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-1.6/512 LDT2004+C3D
*Ron Mills
Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)

Re: Properties Problem

01-28-2004 10:51 AM in reply to: *Ron Mills
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks James. Of course, now it's working just fine.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs