Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projection label station after station equation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jbear0000
667 Views, 5 Replies

Projection label station after station equation

Very often the alignments I work on get changed and end up with 1 or more station equations. I use a lot of projection labels on my profile views. However after the station equation the projection labels only show the raw station even though source station is selected for the label. I have created some expressions that can be filled out to get around this, but it only works with one station equation and it only works when there is 1 alignment in the drawing, if there is more than 1 alignment they all get effected by the expressions. So has anyone else had this problem and do you have a better way to get around it? This is in C3D 2012, SP1.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
machadt
in reply to: jbear0000

Hi Jillian,

Could you please share your drawing or load some images so we can get a better understanding of what you are trying to do?

Thanks,

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer
Message 3 of 6
jbear0000
in reply to: machadt

Hello Machadt,

Attached is a dwg file with an example of the problem I am having with projected labels after a station equation. After the station equation the projection labels only give the raw station instead of the adjusted station.

Thanks for your help, and by the way, my name is Jason, not Jillian.

Message 4 of 6
jbear0000
in reply to: machadt

Machadt, do you have any information on this issue? I am still dealing with it months later. Please see the drawing I attached to my previous messages as it clearly shows the problem I am having.

Message 5 of 6
kiyabole

The 2012 vertion doesnt give u for actual station. Here is the expretion <[Actual station(Uft|FS|P2|RN|AP|Sn|B2|OF)]>

Kiya Chemeda
Civil 3D 2013
HP Pavilion dv6 cor i7
16GB RAM
windows 8
Message 6 of 6
jbear0000

kiyabole, I have no idea what you are talking about. The "Actual Station" that you see in my drawing is a custom made expression to get around the problem I am having.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report