Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
logokster
111 Views, 3 Replies

Profile View

Has anyone actually done a profile view in Civil 3D which has storm, sanitary, and water in the view with all of these labled appropriately. If so, could you send me a picture. This is so frustrating. i want all of my structure labels on the bottom and the road lables on the top. SEveral of the san and storm structures overlap. The structure labels are currently rotated 90 degrees which I set up and I want give elevation, structure name, invert in, and invert out directly below the structure it is labeling. Since the overlapping occurs, I have to drag the label and then it is no longer rotated. I want it to still be rotated 90 degrees to keep uniformity. HELP please. I want to know if it is possible b/c I want everything to be dynamic, but the way it is going I will have to manually type in what I want and then if something changes, I have to do it manually which defeats the purpose of Civil 3D. Thanks in advance for your help.

Brandon
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
logokster
in reply to: logokster

i think i have figured out how to get it to stay rotated in its dragged state. Under the display use "As Composed". Sweet, one of my 50 problesm down, 49 to go.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I'm headed in that direction, so now I know who to ask for help when I get there.

rick
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I can hear that "Oh great!" from here. 🙂

--
Don Reichle
"King Of Work-Arounds"
"The only thing worse
than training your staff,
and having them leave is -
not training your staff,
and having them stay."
Courtesy Graphics Solution Providers
--------------------------------------
LDT-2K4
AMD64 3200+
XPPro 32bit SP2
1GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 128MB
Western Digital Raptor 10K-rpm HD

wrote in message news:4961777@discussion.autodesk.com...
I'm headed in that direction, so now I know who to ask for help when I get
there.

rick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report