Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View pipenetwork data band

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JaredStewart727
217 Views, 1 Reply

Profile View pipenetwork data band

I have looked here but couldn't find it. If someone knows that it's been posted here, please be so kind as to point me in the right direction and I won't waste anyone's time.

I have a profile view with a data band for my pipe network. I want the stationing of my structures to show up. Works great. Until I have a structure show up on multiple profile views. The stationing may be 0+00 for one view/alignment, but needs to be 2+40 on the other one. When I used Structure Labels, you could change the reference alignment for the label, is there any way to do this with a data band?

Thank you in advance,

Jared

Civil 3D 2011

Windows 7 Pro 64

Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz

6 GB RAM

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

At this time I do not believe it is possible to overwrite [update] the data-band text as it is hard-coded from the location of the object in the profile view. I need to test this to make sure.

Could you please provide a screen-shot of the results you are getting in the data-band? Could you also provide a dumbed-down version of this drawing? Something that has the alignments, profiles, and structures/pipes live in the drawing?

Willy Campbell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report