Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Style Issue

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
164 Views, 6 Replies

Profile View Style Issue

I can turn off the Grid lines at the Horizontal Geometry Points (HGP) but I can't seem to turn off the Top and Bottom Axis Ticks at each HGP. There is no option for this that I can find. Dave D.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
snowdrop
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to settings tab, profile view, profile view styles and right click the style you are using. Go to display tab, find Top/Bottom Axis ticks major/minor and uncheck the visible button. I think this will solve your problem
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

This turns off all tick marks. I just want to turn off the ticks at each HGP and leave major and minor ones on. "snowdrop" wrote in message news:26091815.1100852883375.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Go to settings tab, profile view, profile view styles and right click the > style you are using. Go to display tab, find Top/Bottom Axis ticks > major/minor and uncheck the visible button. I think this will solve your > problem
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Dave, If I'm understanding your problem correctly, this setting is really buried. Right-click your PV and go to Profile View Properties. Under Bands, edit the style that is referenced by the current band type(s). Go to Band Details, and under Labels and ticks, highlight the HGP and click "Compose Label..." You should be able to find the "True/False" visibility option there. HTH -- Darron Agawa LDT 2005 CD 2005 C3D 2005 Windows 2000 Pro AMD Athlon 1800+ 1 Gig RAM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Hey Darron; How does your 1800+ keep up with the processes of C3D? That's what I have at home, and I can't quit raving about my Raptor HD, and the Athlon combo. I've only got half your RAM, but my OS is XP Pro. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "Darron Agawa" wrote in message news:419e820a$1_3@newsprd01... Dave, If I'm understanding your problem correctly, this setting is really buried. Right-click your PV and go to Profile View Properties. Under Bands, edit the style that is referenced by the current band type(s). Go to Band Details, and under Labels and ticks, highlight the HGP and click "Compose Label..." You should be able to find the "True/False" visibility option there. HTH -- Darron Agawa LDT 2005 CD 2005 C3D 2005 Windows 2000 Pro AMD Athlon 1800+ 1 Gig RAM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks Darron, but this did not work for me. I'm not using Bands at this time. I did what you suggested but the ticks in question are still visible. I don't think they are part of the band, but actually part of the profile grid. I think Autodesk might have overlooked this option. "Darron Agawa" wrote in message news:419e820a$1_3@newsprd01... > Dave, > > If I'm understanding your problem correctly, this setting is really > buried. > Right-click your PV and go to Profile View Properties. > > Under Bands, edit the style that is referenced by the current band > type(s). > > Go to Band Details, and under Labels and ticks, highlight the HGP and > click > "Compose Label..." > > You should be able to find the "True/False" visibility option there. > > HTH > > -- > Darron Agawa > LDT 2005 > CD 2005 > C3D 2005 > Windows 2000 Pro > AMD Athlon 1800+ > 1 Gig RAM > >
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

"Dave D" wrote in message news:41a2498f$1_2@newsprd01... > Thanks Darron, but this did not work for me. I'm not using Bands at this > time. I did what you suggested but the ticks in question are still visible. > I don't think they are part of the band, but actually part of the profile > grid. I think Autodesk might have overlooked this option. It appears that the HGP ticks are bundled with the (Top|Bottom) Axis Ticks Minor display setting. -- Himanshu Gohel. Civil3D Team, Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report