Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View - Bands

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
michaelmcclean6
265 Views, 1 Reply

Profile View - Bands

Hi all,

I've been trying to set up a profile view to look like the Section i've attached (Done Manually) but having great difficulty with the bands.

Does anyone have any detailed long-sections of a pipe network done with C3D that i could work off.

Thanks

Michael

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

While I don't have a detailed pipe network longsection that would help you, there are some samples you could check out in the tutorial folder that come with civil 3d.

In regard to setting up profile views, search this forum for "House of Style". The search will turn up a PDF document that James Wedding presented at Autodesk University a few years back that covers profile views and the various styles which really helped me out when I started setting up civil 3d.

Generally, if you can draw it manually, you can setup style to have a profile view appear the same. Sometimes it just takes a bit of work.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report