AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
eric_apostol
Message 11 of 13 (209 Views)

Re: Profile View/Band

11-04-2012 07:03 PM in reply to: mostafa-ace

As far as I know, this is not possible. I am thinking that you might able to do this kind of labeling using "Expressions". But, currently, this is not implemented on profile data labelling (Not sure with C3D 2013 as I am currently just using 2012 version).

Contact your reseller, as they might have answers or alternative for your problem. And if ever you got answer, please post it here so anyone who have similar problem can know. Thank you.

Cheers,

Valued Contributor
hamid.akbari
Message 12 of 13 (140 Views)

07-17-2013 03:39 PM in reply to: CivilFF

Hi

How can I create band like this?

i mean,I want to have a row for EG elevation, one row for FG elevation,one row for cut/fill quantity,also I want to indicate a name for aech row like your picture (Design elevation & existing elevation0

Thanks

Hamid

Active Contributor
raptorsi
Message 13 of 13 (86 Views)

12-18-2013 11:23 AM in reply to: eric_apostol

Hello,

now i have a problem like you had. I have a longsection of the road in profile. I cant get datas od existing ground, future ground and station of the each profile in longsection. I must manually write it , but i cant found out how i can do it automaticly. In red color are data that i put it there manually, but i want to do this automaticly. Can you help me in this case. I sent you a file. Regards 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs