Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Lables at different Location

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
339 Views, 4 Replies

Profile Lables at different Location

dears

i want to add some lables in bands for proposed profile other than that of major or minor station lables.eg my major station are with interverl of 50m and minor station are 25m but i want to add lables in band like ground or proposed level at 39m. so what will i do?? Pleasee help me in this regard

regard + thanks

Habib Ahmed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: Anonymous

What do you mean? At station equations, horizontal & vertical geometry is already avaliable you need to turn it on.

You can create profile labels which look like the profile band labels and annotate anythiinng you want then drag to the band.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

thanks sir for your response
may you give me some example, I unable to get your point of view for that solution.
I have made profile for water line at 25 and 50m (which are major stations) at 39 m another water line cross this profile so I want to show ground and proposed level at 39 m.
Message 4 of 5
tyronebk
in reply to: Anonymous

What Mike is saying is that you can also call out data band labels at horizontal geometry, vertical geometry or station equation points, not just major and minor stations. If you want to force an elevation to be called out at 39m you can simply insert a PI, PVI, or station equation at the 39m mark, and turn on the labels and ticks in the display style. Pick which ever option makes the most sense for your situation.

You can also use other non-data band labels (profile view labels, profile labels, projection labels). Simply format them to look the same as the data band labels and place them at whatever station they are required.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: tyronebk

thanks dears.
please tell me more about th enon data band labels please. I just started Civil 3d.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report