Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Label questions

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mike.smith1974
265 Views, 3 Replies

Profile Label questions

Hi everyone, new to the site, and just starting to incorporate Civil 3D into my daily work routine.  I have a question that I hope someone can help with.  I attached a pic.  If you notice, I have 2 sets of station labels on the lower side of my profile.  I figured out how to edit the smaller set, and turn them off.  Unfortunatly, I can't do anything with the the larger set of labels. I've searched everywhere to try and turn them off, or even edit them down in size, and then turn the smaller ones off.  Obviously, I only need one set. 

So, how do I A) turn off the bigger set....or B) edit the size down ? 

Anyway, thanks for any help.  It's greatly appreciated ! 

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: mike.smith1974

One set of labels is from the ProfileView style. The others are from the Band style. You can turn off the display of either of these in the respective Object's style Display properties.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 4
mike.smith1974
in reply to: Jeff_M

Ok, so I have "no_bands" selected  when I build the profile. So I guess I'm confused as to how they are still showing.  The smaller station labels are associated with the Profile View Style. I can control those, no problem.  I was going to freeze those, leaving on the bigger ones, but shrink them down. I can't find the settings for that.

Message 4 of 4

Ok, I found it. Didn't realize there was an "empty band" setting in the "no_bands"  style!

Thanks Jeff !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report