Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Label Style Resets to Default (2008)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
102 Views, 3 Replies

Profile Label Style Resets to Default (2008)

I changed an individual profile label's style to something other than the default style. Then, I revised the profile, but when I do this, the individual profile label's style that I just changed is reset to the default again. This didn't happen in 2007. Anyone know what the problem is?

Jeff
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Anyone?

This seems like a huge problem and completely wastes the "dynamic label updating" that Autodesk is selling us on this product. If, everytime I update a portion of a profile, all of the label styles are reset to default, my drafters are going to be pretty upset on having to rechange the nonstandard labels.

Jeff
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

To take this even further, when I save, exit the drawing, all of my child styles applied to individual callouts are reset to default. I agree that these guys need to get labeling fixed asap, both with profile and plan labels.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I don't think I have ran across the same problem that you all are talking about, just the profile labels resetting when the alignments aren't actually in the drawing that the profiles are shown in. I tried having all the info Data referenced into the sheet drawing (alignments & profiles) but after awhile of trying to figure out why the labels kept resetting I promoted the alignments to the drawing I was actually working in and it stopped the issue.... if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report