Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Bands: EG elevations blank

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Bledhoe
596 Views, 2 Replies

Profile Bands: EG elevations blank

Civil 3D 2011:  I have 7 roads in my drawing and all of the profile data bands except one are correct.  We first started with an overall profile with the EG created from a surface and the FG created by drawing in profile, then created multiple profile views.  The only thing wrong with the one road profile is the data band is not showing the EG elevations.  The strange thing is under Profile View Properties - Bands Tab, Profile 1 is set to EG and Profile 2 is set to FG, so it recognizes it is there and is also shown in the profile, however no elevations.  I have tried recreating the multi profile views.  Attached is a screen shot to give you a visual.  Thoughts? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
benamine
in reply to: Bledhoe

I'm having the same issue, but some of mine show up and some don't. Did you ever figure it out?

Message 3 of 3
Bledhoe
in reply to: benamine

Probably? I don't remember what we did though. We might have deleted the profile view and recreated it? Check to make sure there are no breaks in your surface. I have had a band that would skip a few of the elevations. Turns out there was a hole in the surface the alignment was going thru. Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report