Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing to pdf from CAD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
orlondobernal6159
415 Views, 2 Replies

Problem printing to pdf from CAD

ok so i have seen alot of posts tallking about a similar problem but mine is a little different. i am trying to print to pdf from CAD, my drawing has an aerial in it thats on a plottable layer, when i do the preview it shows the image but when i open the pdf the aerial isnt there. this is a problem that just started happening when we upgraded to windows 7. I am running civil 3d 2010 and windows 7.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
j95doe
in reply to: orlondobernal6159

What PDF converter are you using? I was having the same problem using Adobe Professional as a plug in that was listed as a plot device. When I started using dwg to pdf.pc3 that comes with cad I stopped having the problem. I am using Map 3D 2009 and my IT guy helped me with this. Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 3

I was using Bluebeam, we have been having this problem for a while now, I cant believe the fix was right in front of my eyes the whole time. The problem is solved, thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report