Active Contributor
dankoss
Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problem Entering Commands

183 Views, 3 Replies
11-15-2012 07:21 AM

Hi Everybody,

I've been using Civil3D (2013) for a few months now and just yesterday something weird happened. I used to able to select an object, then enter a command and it would apply to whatever objects I selected. For example, I could select a line, then type M, and the move command started for that line. Now when I select a line and type M it deselects that line and asks me to select the objects I want to move, as if nothing was selected when I started the move command. What weird button did I press or box did I check to make this happen?

Thanks all,

-Dan K.

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 4 (180 Views)

Re: Problem Entering Commands

11-15-2012 07:30 AM in reply to: dankoss
Change PICKFIRST to 1.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Active Contributor
dankoss
Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)

11-15-2012 07:33 AM in reply to: mathewk

Well that did it. Any idea how this would have changed on its own?

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)

11-15-2012 07:37 AM in reply to: dankoss
It's one of those variables, not unlike FILEDIA, that has been known to change during a crash or hang.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs