Communauté
Civil 3D et InfraWorks - Français
Partagez vos connaissances, posez des questions, collaborez sur des idées, et explorez les sujets Civil 3D populaires.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Problème d'affichage de profil en long en mode présentation

14 RÉPONSES 14
RÉSOLU
Répondre
Message 1 sur 15
arthurcg74
1999 Visites, 14 Réponses

Problème d'affichage de profil en long en mode présentation

Bonjour à tous, J'ai un souci, j'ai réalisé plusieurs profils en long dans la fenêtre objet. Lorsque je passe dans la fenêtre présentation, toutes les annotations, marques et titre en rapport avec le graphique sont surdimensionnés. Il en va de même pour les axes. Je vous joins une image vous montrant les deux fenêtres pour vous montrer. Je pense que le problème doit venir de l'échelle d'annotation mais après avoir modifié 50 paramètres, aucuns changement. Je viens de passer la journée à écumer les forums et à modifier tous les paramètres d'unité, d'annotation et cie. Aidez-moi. Merci d'avance.
14 RÉPONSES 14
Message 2 sur 15
arthurcg74
en réponse à: arthurcg74

Je tente de vous faire parvenir l'image mais ça ne fonctionne pas apparemment. Voila un lien pour la voir : http://tinyurl.com/pk7wt74
Message 3 sur 15
arthurcg74

J'ai toujours mon problème et n'arrive pas à le résoudre, personne ne peut m'aider ?
Message 4 sur 15
Pointdump

Arthur,

You can add a PNG or JPG in the body of your text, or you can attach a picture or drawing file by using one of these icons:

Attach.png

The most likely fix for the problem is setting your Object Styles to "Use Drawing Scale".

Attach2.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 5 sur 15
doni49

Original message in English (via Google Translate):

Hello everyone, I have a concern, I realized several longitudinal profiles in the subject window. When I go in the presentation window, all annotations, trademarks and title in connection with the graph are oversized. The same applies to the axes. I enclose a picture showing the two windows to show you. I think the problem must come from the annotation scale but after changing 50 settings, no change. I just spent the day scouring the forums and edit all device parameters, annotation and co. Help me. Thank you in advance.

My reply:
In addition to what Dave said, if you've changed 50 settings already then once you change the correct setting, the ones you've changed are going to be blown.  I would suggest opening a new dwg file that still has the original settings and copy your Profile View Styles over to the current dwg.

My reply in French (via Google Translate):
En plus de ce que dit Dave, si vous avez changé 50 réglages déjà alors une fois que vous changez le réglage correct, ceux que vous avez modifiés vont être soufflé. Je dirais l'ouverture d'un nouveau fichier DWG qui a encore les paramètres d'origine et copier vos profil Voir Styles sur le dwg courant.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 sur 15
arthurcg74

Merci pour vos solutions. @Pointdump : J'ai cherché cette boite de dialogue mais je ne l'ai pas trouvé, j'ai donc essayé la deuxième solution.. @doni49 : après avoir essayé de créé un nouveau document et de re-créé un nouveau graphique, j'avais toujours le même problème. Donc, j'ai essayé une nouvelle solution qui consiste en l'utilisation de la commande "ZOOM" jusqu'à un très fort niveau de zoom (typiquement 1:1 sur un écran) puis de la commande "CANNOSCALE". Après 3 à 4 fois pour trouver le bon niveau de zoom, ça a mis tout mes graphiques à la bonne échelle. Je sais que ce n'est pas la meilleur façon de résoudre ce problème, mais ça marche. ---------------- Thanks for your solutions. @Pointdump : I searched this dialog box but I didn't find it so I've tried the second solution. @doni49 : After trying to creat a new document and re-creat a new graph, I always had my problem. Thus, I've tried another solution that consist in zooming with the command "ZOOM" to a very important level of zooming (about 1:1 on a screen) and using the command "CANNOSCALE". After 3 or 4 times to find the good level of zooming it put all my graphs at the good scale. I know, it's not the better way to solve a problem but it works. Thanks for your help. @Pointdump : I've tried to add a JPG by using this icon but it doesn't work for me maybe Google Chrome doesn't like this site.
Message 7 sur 15
doni49

Reply in English:

To change the profile view's scale (sorry -- I hadn't noticed that Dave's post showed a point style), go to the ProfileView's Style's Properties dialog.

Reply in French (via Google Translate):

Pour changer l'échelle de la vue de profil (désolé - je n'avais pas remarqué que le poste de Dave a montré un style de point), aller à la boîte de dialogue Propriétés de style de la ProfileView.

ProfileViewPropIcon.png

ProfileViewStyleScale.png

Don Ireland

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 8 sur 15
Pointdump
en réponse à: doni49

Don,

I was just guessing Points because I couldn't get to Arthur's web page. (Kept wanting me to download something or other.) I'm glad you were able to zero in on the particulars. Google Translate is sure cool!

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Message 9 sur 15
doni49
en réponse à: Pointdump

@Pointdump wrote:

Don,

I was just guessing Points because I couldn't get to Arthur's web page. (Kept wanting me to download something or other.) I'm glad you were able to zero in on the particulars. Google Translate is sure cool!

Dave

I kinda figured it was something like that.  Sometimes the translation still doesn't come through well but hopefully it did well enough 1) that he's able figured out what I'm telling him and 2) that I actually understood his issue well enough to have given good advice.

Don Ireland

Message 10 sur 15
arthurcg74

So, this morning, I open my work and the problem is still there. I try your solution Don but this setting modify the vertical scale, not the annotation scale. After a zoom and the command "CANNOSCALE", the problem disappear unitl I do "Extents", the problem comes back and I need to zoom and use "CANNOSCALE". It's very strange.
Message 11 sur 15
Pointdump

Arthur,

Civil 3D Labels are Annotative, so by changing the Annotation Scale in Model Space, or the Scale in Drawing Settings, you can change the size of your text, tics, etc.

Anno_Scale.png

Or you may need to change the Text Height of all the Components of your Profile Style.

Profile_Text.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Message 12 sur 15
arthurcg74

Sorry for the time to answer. So I've tried all your solutions but this problem is definitly to hard for me. It works perfectly with COVADIS (amazing). If you want to try, here is a link to download my file (I've cleaned it - /!\ all units are in meter) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfbsgv1l6mcbegi/Test.dwg (available 10 days). Thanks for all.
Message 13 sur 15
doni49

Your styles are created such that that They're only going to work for ONE scale.

The style itself should be created such that it will look good even if the profile were drawn at 1:1.  Then when you change Annotation Scale, the heights and distances for all the annotation features will be scaled accordingly.

I work in English units here (I did use Metric at my last job on most projects so I do understand how it works) so I can't offer you any metric examples.  But open my dwg file and notice how the profile style is set with text heights like 0.0938 inches and such.  When I change my annotation scale to 1"=50' (or any other scale I decide to use) it gets multiplied and looks good on my plots.

(Note:  Open the file "52-03-00_MillCrkGrad_Design.dwg".  I included the other one because it contains the data ref'd surface.)

Don Ireland

Message 14 sur 15
arthurcg74

Ok I understand. I've changed the size of my annotations and the scale. My profils look beautiful !!! Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day.
Message 15 sur 15
doni49

Arthur,

I'm please to hear that you got it resolved.  Thanks for letting me know.  Have a great day!

Don Ireland

Vous n'avez pas trouvé ce que vous recherchiez ? Posez une question à la communauté ou partagez vos connaissances.

Publier dans les forums