Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Pipe Network in 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
247 Views, 1 Reply

Pressure Pipe Network in 2013

Has anyone found decent success with using the Pressure Pipe Network in Civil3D 2013? I just recently began developing an Apputenace library for all the parts we use that were not included with the program. I have run into a few big issues that could prevent our firm from using this potentially useful tool. One issue, does the PPN posses the ability to create structures like manholes? This could be a really break point for using it to do a sewer line. Another, how well does it interact with multiple surfaces? If I have two surfaces butted up to one another how to a get a PPN from point A on surface 1 to point B on surface 2 and have that PPN respond at the correct bury depth while creating the correct fittings? As I experiment more this this tool I feel as if there are way more questions about what it can and can't do compared to what a regular pipe network does. Anyone have thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
troma
in reply to: Anonymous

I haven't even looked at Pressure Pipes because AFAIK you can't d-ref them. That's a critical point for us.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report