Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug with transparent command

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
150 Views, 1 Reply

Possible bug with transparent command

Good Day. Looking for someone to give this a shot. Sample a profile from RIGHT to LEFT Start the line command Select the "Profile Station Elevation" transparent command Pick a spot on your profile for the Station and then the elevation and hit return one more time to end this transparent command Next choose "Profile Grade Station" from the transparent command Specify a grade of -.05% (Because I want it to go from right to left) You will see as you drag your cursor that it is sloping up as you travel from right to left (As expected) Now enter a station somewhere right of where you started (Lets say you picked at station 100 then enter 200) The grade of the line flips even though during the drag it is correct.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok. If I follow the below mentioned and enter a +.5% during the drag state is going the wrong direction but when I release it, it is correct. So it does do what I want it to do. Still seems weird to me. "Landman" wrote in message news:41bddf63$1_1@newsprd01... > Good Day. > > Looking for someone to give this a shot. > > Sample a profile from RIGHT to LEFT > > Start the line command > > Select the "Profile Station Elevation" transparent command > > Pick a spot on your profile for the Station and then the elevation and hit > return one more time to end this transparent command > > Next choose "Profile Grade Station" from the transparent command > > Specify a grade of -.05% (Because I want it to go from right to left) > > You will see as you drag your cursor that it is sloping up as you travel > from right to left (As expected) > > Now enter a station somewhere right of where you started (Lets say you > picked at station 100 then enter 200) > > The grade of the line flips even though during the drag it is correct. > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report