Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Label Leader Head Skewed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
DSpillman
390 Views, 3 Replies

Point Label Leader Head Skewed

I am working in Civil 3D 2011 and I have created a point label style (with user defined properties, but I don't think that is the issue) for some test holes for SUE to label pipe size, type of utility, measure down, etc.  When I drag my leader (in non rotated model space) the leaders apperance going from the label to the marker looks normal.  However, as soon as I rotate my model space view the leader appears skewed, as if it is being drawn from a 0 elevation to the point elevation.  At this time having the skewed leader is not an issue, but it could be for further projects.  Resetting my dview back to 0 makes the apperance of the leader head normal again.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
awood
in reply to: DSpillman

Does setting the Label Style => General tab => Orientation Reference to View help?

HTH

AWood

Message 3 of 4
DSpillman
in reply to: awood

It does not.  I have tried combinations of all different types of settings for behavior for the Point Label Style and for the Point Style.

Message 4 of 4
wetsnow13
in reply to: DSpillman

When you are changing your view angle are you rotating in 3D?  I'm not sure if you can label in 3D, aka not a 2D plan view

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report