AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
balloonsrise
Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

Point Identity

85 Views, 2 Replies
02-26-2009 05:37 AM
I was creating points manually for CL offsets. I decided to change my pattern so I deleted about 5 points. Under point identity in the create points dialogue, Next Point Number will not allow me to reset it to where I need to be. It says that the point must be unique. When i list points, the deleted points are not there. So what gives? Is there some sort of check points in C3D?
Civil 3D 2013
Windows 7 64-bit
Inteel 2.40 GHz 8 GB RAM
Dell T7600
*wfb
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Point Identity

02-26-2009 08:53 AM in reply to: balloonsrise

No.

Did you look in the _allpoints box to see if it is
in there?

Bill

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
was creating points manually for CL offsets. I decided to change my pattern so
I deleted about 5 points. Under point identity in the create points dialogue,
Next Point Number will not allow me to reset it to where I need to be. It says
that the point must be unique. When i list points, the deleted points are not
there. So what gives? Is there some sort of check points in
C3D?
Distinguished Contributor
balloonsrise
Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Point Identity

02-27-2009 06:02 AM in reply to: balloonsrise
Hey bill,
Yes, it was point groups that fixed the problem. I just updated the include option and it works now. Thanks.
Civil 3D 2013
Windows 7 64-bit
Inteel 2.40 GHz 8 GB RAM
Dell T7600

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs