AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
RickNichols
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

Plot styles and the

58 Views, 1 Replies
06-02-2008 03:29 PM
In the past, I have always assigned my plotted linelight based on the layer property. Recently I have wanted to experiment with the C3D NCS templates, but have noticed the lineweights are all set to "default". I have also noticed that their is a plot style assigned per layer that reads "color_#". Is there a ctb or stb that works with this plot style setting in layers manager? Or can someone clarify what this plot style column is for in layer manager?

thanks,
rick
*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

Re: Plot styles and the

06-04-2008 11:42 AM in reply to: RickNichols
The plot style column in Layer Manager is for when you are using Named Plot Styles not Color Dependent Plot Styles. To convert your drawing from one to the other, type CONVERTPSTYLES at the command prompt.

Tim Corey
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs