Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Production - Profile View Problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
flynnd212
378 Views, 4 Replies

Plan Production - Profile View Problem

I'm working on a project that will require there to be roughly 70 plan and profiles sheets. Of course plan production in this situation is the way to go. Every time I go through the process, the x-axis of my profile gets cut off by the viewport. I've tried offsetting the profile in my starting file before I do the plan production process but I'm still to no avail. Any help or recommendations would be great.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: flynnd212

@flynnd212 wrote:

Every time I go through the process, the x-axis of my profile gets cut off by the viewport.

Can you post a screen shot of the issue you're having here?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
doni49

Welcome to the forum!

To start with, can you post a couple screenshots for us?

1) show us what you see on one of the layouts.  Make sure we can see the viewport.

2) show us what the profile looks like IN MODEL SPACE.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 4 of 5
Jeff_M

Create a "WhiteSpace" band and include it in the BandSet. Make the Band 1" high, then turn off the display of all of it's elements. The band's extents will be used to place the ProfileView but you will not see it.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 5
flynnd212
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks a lot Jeff. That seemed to do the trick. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report