Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Production - Plan & Profile - Plan Length?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
DaveM
207 Views, 0 Replies

Plan Production - Plan & Profile - Plan Length?

All,

I tried to find this in the forum with no luck, but I am sure it has been discussed before. I tried to give it a real good subject to possibly help people in the future. I have created a template for a plan & profile sheet. The length of each viewport, both top & bottom is 32.5". The area allotted on each side of the profile to show elevation labels is 1.25" totaling 2.5". My hopes are to cut sheets and have the profile start & end at the Viewport extents. When I cut sheets at 30 scale, it only puts 800' in the plan view, but it leaves plenty of white space to show 900'. By my calculations 30"x30', I should easily be able to get 900' on a sheet. I have asked that the matchlines be placed at even 100's. and that the plan & Profiles be centered in the middle. I expected to have to add to the beginning and end profile views to make it an even 900'. The profile centers nicely, both horizontally & vertically, it just does not currently show 900' per sheet. I think I have given enough information, it any additional info is needed please let me know. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Thanks,
Dave

Civil 3D 2013
HP Z400 Workstation
6GB of RAM
296GB HDD
ATI FirePro V5700(FireGL)
Win 7 Home Professional
Please use Kudos Where Deserved

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report