AutoCAD Civil 3D General

melkordy
Message 1 of 1 (357 Views)

Pipes Interference Check Performance (Civil 3D 2012)

357 Views, 0 Replies
09-06-2012 09:21 AM

Dear All,

I have run pipe interference check between two medium sized networks and it takes alot of time (25 minutes to finish). The pain in this is that you have to re-run the interference check each time you modify any of the networks elevations.

Is there a way to have this process done more efficient? I am not interested in interference between pipes and structures, I need only to get interference between pipes of the two networks. Is there a way to exclude the structures of the two networks from the interfernce check?

The same problem is in Civil 3D 2013.

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Elkordy

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs