Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe profiles disappear when I synchronize

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ccoady
1504 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe profiles disappear when I synchronize

I have a plan & profile sewer project that I'm taking over on from a previous employee.  Every time I make pipe network changes and synchronize, the pipes disappear (only in the profile) but all the notes remain.  I have to re-select all the pipes and tell it to draw in profile view every time.  I can't keep doing this!  

Thanks

Currently operating Autodesk Civil 3D 2012, AutoCAD 2012, Bentley MicroStation V8i
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: ccoady

i have this problem in 2011, although it does not disappear everytime. Almas suggested putting the pipes/structures in profile views in locked layers, which definitely helps.

Message 3 of 5
ccoady
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

I'll try locking the profile layer.  That makes sense.  I've had this problem before on cross sections and that was A solution as well.

Currently operating Autodesk Civil 3D 2012, AutoCAD 2012, Bentley MicroStation V8i
Message 4 of 5
ccoady

Well, locking the layers didn't work.  Damnit....

Message 5 of 5
ccoady

I ran the "audit" command, and it found and fixed 5 errors.  Now everything works fine.  That was simple enough.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report