Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe network structure not showing in object viewer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kenbagnall
1266 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe network structure not showing in object viewer

I've been using pipe network in Civil 3D for some time now and all I can say is I can't wait for them to rewrite it!

I've had acouple of problems with some of the default parts for the UKIE template which I have managed to fix manually but there is stil one problem I can't seem to solve. For some reason my type E manholes show up in plan and section but don't show at all in object viewer. I've even tried to create a new drawing and place a new network but again the same thing happens.

I've tried going into part builder, validating it and saving it, reload the catalog etc. just incase.

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kenbagnall
in reply to: kenbagnall

Sorry I have just realised it's not showing in section either, got it confused with another manhole.

Message 3 of 4
Hidden_Brain

the style that you have assigned to this structure type, can you check and verify under its DISPLAY tab if it is set to display the structure in MODEL and SECTION views?

Message 4 of 4
kenbagnall

Thanks for the reply.

It says that the appearance of this object is not controlled by he display system.

It's using the STANDARD style just like the rest of the drainage, I'm starting to think that it's a glitch in Civil 3D but I'm not sure mhow to get around it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report