Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe between structures only has location/pipe diameter snaps

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
nathan07
266 Views, 5 Replies

Pipe between structures only has location/pipe diameter snaps

So I have a proposed storm sewer pipe network and 90% of pipes snap to the structures fine, with a start/lengthen snap on one end and an end/lengthen on the other, and a location/pipe diameter one in the middle. When I go to draw one of the pipes though, I draw structure to structure and it doesn't sit properly. I click on it to make sure it snapped to the structure but there is no start, end, or lengthen snaps on either end of the pipe. Only a Location/Pipe Diameter one in the middle. Therefore, I cannot manipulate it's length or where it connects, I can only move it around from the center.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
troma
in reply to: nathan07

Software Version?

Have you tried:
AUDIT
RECOVER
Close & Open Program
Reboot machine
?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 6
nathan07
in reply to: troma

2013, and yes I've tried all of that
Message 4 of 6
ruipfbarreiros

select the pipe and check its properties...check the elevations of start and end point

that happened to me when I had a start elevation of 0.0 and end elevation of 40.0, making the slope of the pipe too high..

---------------------------------------

Using Building Design Suite 2019
Message 5 of 6
nathan07
in reply to: ruipfbarreiros

Awesome that solved it thanks!
Message 6 of 6
troma

Please use the 'Accept as Solution' button to mark the post that helped you. This helps others to find solutions too.
Thanks.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report