Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe/Structure Table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dave1001
1193 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe/Structure Table

I am trying to create a table that will incorporate info from structures and pipes.  In C3d 2010 I want to make a CB chart which will show the pipe size, starting structure and invert.     I would also like to include the CB rim elevation but that would be under the structure table.  Is there any way I can combine the RIm elevation with  the pipe table?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: dave1001

you can create a structure table style with structure RIM, SUMP etc. and then add to it the components for the connecting pipes (see attached). does that get you what you need?

download the attachment, rename to remove the ".txt" portion, then you can view it in internet explorer. you may have to allow the content.

Message 3 of 5
dave1001
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

that's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you very much

Message 4 of 5
bbuye03

What about adding the "pipe length" of the connected pipe to that structure table?

B.

Message 5 of 5
jwehling

I'm having the same needs in 2012 Civil 3D - to combine specific structure and pipe table items into one table, but the progam has separated these two entities. Autocad makes it so difficult to do the easiest tasks. Tasks which are used in everyday civil engineering. It's become obvious that there isn't one experienced civil engineer advising autodesk programers as to whats needed on civil engineering plans.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report