AutoCAD Civil 3D General

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 11 of 16 (674 Views)

Re: Pipe Networks // Hydraulic Analysis for Pressure Systems

10-15-2010 07:26 AM in reply to: mwright

mwright,

I copied this directly from the website www.civil3dpartbuilder.com

"$399 Per Seat, $99 Per Seat for CAD-1 Subscription Customers, Volume Discounts for Non-CAD-1 Subscription Customers"

If you have your Civil 3D subscription with us, we give you a pretty good discount. Also, if you need to purchase several licenses and you don't have your subscription with us, we will work with you on a discount.

benphilips
Message 12 of 16 (662 Views)

10-15-2010 11:48 AM in reply to: mwright

Hi  Mr. Wright, 

you can check out the CAD-1 part library at: http://www.cad-1.com/Solutions.aspx?id=1&SoftwareId=42

Or call me with questions. 303.427.2231

Benjamin Philips 

Cad-1 

mazzam75
Message 13 of 16 (515 Views)

05-10-2011 08:49 AM in reply to: Matt.Anderson

When the WaterNet will be released by Autodesk?? any date??

Thanks

Valued Contributor
Message 14 of 16 (501 Views)

05-11-2011 11:04 AM in reply to: mazzam75

Not sure myself.  Personally, I would rather them work more on beefing up the program in terms of structures, pipes, and appurtenances along with better pipe trenching subassemblies than work on putting on analysis tools as some of us, if not most, have already some form of analysis tools that import the layout from Civil3D or LDD anyway.  Once you can get multiple networks of various dimensions and capabilities linked to each other and work dynamically both in plan and profile, then you can work on analysis in my opinion.  Even if it is not for water or sewer works, you could still use pipe networks for telecoms, electric, gas, and any other subsurface utilities.  I have already placed this into the wish section. 

Infrastructure Design Suite 2012 - Premium, Intel Quad Core 2.66 Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Nvidia Quadro FX4800

Dilbert's Salary Theorem: Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power Postulate 2: Time is Money. Power = Work / Time. Since Knowledge = Power,
then Knowledge = Work / Time, and Tme = Money, then Knowledge = Work / Money. Solving for Money, we get: Money = Work / Knowledge.
Thus as Knowledge approaches zero, money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.
mazzam75
Message 15 of 16 (445 Views)

07-12-2011 08:42 AM in reply to: mazzam75

Please, could somebody from Autodesk let us know when the program (WaterNET)  will be released?

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 16 of 16 (430 Views)

07-13-2011 05:52 AM in reply to: mazzam75

mazzam75 wrote:

Please, could somebody from Autodesk let us know when the program (WaterNET)  will be released?

Thanks

No one from Autodesk will tell you when things will be released until they are JUST about to be released. Apparently, because they are a publicly traded company, if they say, "We will release such and such on this date" and they don't, they will be fined by the SEC.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs